LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 25, 2019 / Compare-autoinsurance.org has released a new blog post that explains how drivers can lower car insurance costs after enrolling in usage-based programs.
For more info and free car insurance quotes online, visit https://compare-autoinsurance.org/top-advantages-of-usage-based-insurance/
Usage-based Insurance takes advantage of various sensors and tracking technologies. By analyzing a client's driving habits, a company will be able to provide customized premiums. A device will be installed in the car and sends data about miles driven, time of day when the car is driven, braking, acceleration, speed, cornering, distance traveled.
Letting the insurer monitor the car and driver's performance will provide the following benefits:
- Good drivers can get discounts really fast. It only takes several months and companies will provide discounts. This is much faster than waiting several years to get good driver discounts.
- Lower rates for lower miles. If the driver changes his driving habits, it will quickly reflect on the paid insurance rates. He can drive fewer miles to qualify you for a low-mileage discount and a premium reduction. The discounts can be as high as 50 percent, compared to a traditional insurance system.
- It encourages clients to become better drivers. Companies monitor driving habits like how often the driver is hard braking, turns too sharply, or you has excessive speed. Being aware that bad habits are recorded can determine a person to become a better driver. Having good driving habits is beneficial not only for the driver and his insurance rate but also to the insurer that will have to pay fewer accident claims.
- It helps an accident investigation. The telematics records the moments before an accident happens. Data like the speed and the direction the car was travelling, airbag deployment and hard braking can help the investigators to find out what happened and who is at fault. Fraudulent claimants are also easier to catch by the insurance companies.
- It helps drivers recover their stolen vehicles. Telematics devices come installed with tracking technologies. For this reason, recovering a vehicle equipped with one of these devices is much easier for the authorities.
For more information and free online quotes, please visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
'Usage-based insurance will help you get a better carinsurance rates and reduce the expenses', said Russell Rabichev,Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: