The market for 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester had global sales of US$ 207.5 Million in 2021. By 2032, the market is anticipated to grow at a 6.6% CAGR and reach a value of US$ 411.2 Million. With a CAGR of over 6.9% between 2022 and 2032, the Flavors & Fragrances application of 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market is predicted to generate the highest revenue.
The 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market is expected to grow significantly in the forecasted period due to its increasing use as a lubricant and emulsifier. It has superior oxidation resistance than conventional mineral oils, making it highly attractive for industrial applications such as hydraulic systems and machine tool components that operate at high temperatures. In addition, its low melting point makes it ideal for providing stability under extreme weather conditions. Furthermore, 9 decanoic acid methyl esters are compatible with most resins used in paint protection coatings, plastics and rubber industries. This will help boost their demand among various manufacturers worldwide in the coming years.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7919
9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market Segmentation
- By Application :
- Flavors & Fragrances
- Other Applications
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Some of the recent developments in the 9 decanoic acid methyl ester market are :
- The Verbund subsidiary, run by BASF-YPC Co., Ltd., a 50/50 joint venture between the two companies in Nanjing, China, was expanded in August 2021, according to a statement from BASF and SINOPEC. It entails building a new tert-butyl acrylate factory and increasing the output of numerous downstream chemical plants in order to meet the demands of the expanding Chinese market.
- ABITEC Corporation has acquired Larodan AB, a manufacturer and international marketer of high-purity, research-grade lipids, in July 2020.
Key Companies Covered
- BASF SE
- Elevance Renewable Sciences, Inc
- Matreya LLC
- Chemsky International Co., Ltd
- Adamas Reagent Ltd
- Cayman Chemical
- P&G Chemicals
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
Some of the important questions covered in this study are as follows:
- What are the prominent growth factors that will harness growth for the 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market during the forecast period
- Which end-use industry will garner considerable growth for the 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market?
- Which region will emerge as a champion growth-contributor during the assessment period?
- What are the obstacles surrounding the 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market?
Readers of the report are expected to know of the following information:
- Which opportunities can be expected to emerge in the global 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market over the forecast period of the report?
- Which factors are anticipated to hamper growth in the market, limiting its growth trajectory?
- What are the factors that will positively impact growth in the global 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market landscape?